Thank you Golfers and Sponsors! On April 26th, 2018, Corazon de Vida once again held it’s annual Charity Golf Tournament at the prestigious Tijeras Creek Golf Club in Rancho Santa Margarita. After an overcast morning start, the sun made an appearance making it a picture perfect So-Cal Spring day to be out on the green! Thanks to everyone’s participation and support we were able to raise over $28,000 towards our mission! A very special acknowledgement to our PLATINUM sponsor Bernie Welk from the CHILO brand for his continued support of our mission. This is the fourth year Chilo has partnered with Corazon de Vida for our golf tournament. This year we had a second PLATINUM sponsor by Club Hombre. This sponsorship was generously funded by Club Hombre members Trenton Taylor and David Cox in honor of David Alexander, who was a member of the Club Hombre Baja riding team. We are also grateful to our Tee Sponsors- La Salle Solutions, SSP Insurance Services, Platinum Storage Group, Ezra Drum, A New View, Judicate West, Nekter Juice Bar, Travel to Go, Baja United Group, Pacific Edge Engineering, Quandis, SST, Southland Flooring and INFINITI of Mission Viejo for sponsoring our “Hole-In-One” contest. Read all about the fun-filled day in our latest BLOG POST!
- From the Dumps to the RanchesMay 7, 2020
- Our Annual Golf Tournament Was a Great Success!May 3, 2020
- Grandma Shirley’s Weighted BlanketsApril 29, 2020
- Team Work in La Mision for God’s KidsMarch 17, 2020
- KC4K team, Royal Family KIDS (RFK) , Jackson’s Ridge and Kids Around the World Come together for Kids in South AfricaFebruary 11, 2020